Terms and Conditions to Biofa.me
Content and message rules
Users are able to post a wide variety of content on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, reactions on news stories, user reviews on product items, forum posts and/or support questions and answers. There are several rules that must be taken into consideration.
We do not allow, nor condone any content containing:
- Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
- Rude and disrespectful behavior, whether it is to fellow members of this website or the staff of this website;
- Requesting for or posting of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
- Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material. Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the message;
- Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.
Spam and Commercial messages
We do not allow:
- Spam (repeated (commercial) messages);
- Commercial messages and advertising for your products or services. You can use our advertising page for prices of banners and other sponsorship options if you want to reach our audience in a respectful way. Please do not use our reaction system or forum to advertise your products or services. This is considered spam and is not allowed;
- Referral programs or Pyramid Schemes (links to websites through which you have a personal gain).
Our website is provided as a service to members of our community. Being part of our community is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to edit or delete you content and to ban any user violating the rules without notice. Freedom of speech is a right, however this does not mean we are obliged to publish your opinion.
This community is all about its members. You are able to register yourself at this community and participate in a wide variety of discussions. However, registration is a voluntary option. When you register you will be asked to provide us with some information, such as your e-mail address, (user)name and country. When registering, you accept that you can receive messages from our community by e-mail, including, but not limited to, confirmation e-mails, account detail e-mails, standard community newsletter(s), and limited messages from our commercial partners (with a maximum of two per month). In every e-mail we send, we clearly mark the Sender name. You can easily unsubscribe to all of these message at any time without any costs and continue your regular account. You can also unregister your total account if you decide to leave the community without any costs.
Content rights on our website
Our website is a true community. Content can be created by our own staff or users on this website. RankOne Media is not responsible for content posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. Each message expresses the views of its originating user, not necessarily those of RankOne Media.
Any user who feels that posted content is objectionable can always contact us. We have the ability to remove messages and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time if we determine that removal is necessary. However, this is a manual process, so please realize that we may not be able to act immediately. Removal of messages is at the sole discretion of RankOne Media.
The following points describe the content rights.
- All material on our website is property of RankOne Media unless otherwise mentioned.
- Copying content (partly or in full) is forbidden, unless specifically agreed upon by RankOne Media.
- RankOne Media takes no responsibility of the material provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, downloadable software, material submitted (or posted) by users and/or external links.
- You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on our sites.
- You certify that you own all intellectual property rights in your content. You hereby grant RankOne Media and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish your content for business purposes. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of your content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
- RankOne Media does not guarantee content of the external sites it links to. This includes, but is not limited to, material violating copyrights, harmful material, and/or racist content. All links on the company’s websites are provided “as is”.
Changes in terms
These terms are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions about the terms please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact us by clicking on the contact link located on every page.
The formation, construction and interpretation of this agreement shall be controlled by the US laws. Any dispute relating to this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Of America.